Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:
- Life: For all innocent human beings, from conception to natural death;
- Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
- Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
- Property: Each individual’s right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
- Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
- States Sovereignty: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions; nothing in this statement is an affirmation of Antisemitism, Anti-Zionism, or any race-based criteria. CPoW is a Bible-based political party, not a race-based party.
- American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
Our entire platform can be seen in the Wisconsin Blue Book. Contact your State Representative or State Senator for a free copy.